(Scroll down to the bottom to search the whole media library by preacher, passage, etc)
Select the first column to get to the recordings.
|Sun 22nd May 2022 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Philippians 1:19-26||Piers Bickersteth|
|Sun 22nd May 2022 10:00||Barkham Morning Service||Philippians 1:19-26||Julian Bidgood|
|Sun 22nd May 2022 10:00||Arborfield Morning Service||Philippians 1:19-26||Andy Kearns|
|Sun 15th May 2022 10:00||Arborfield Morning Service||1 Corinthians 2: 6-16||Together for the Gospel||Andy Kearns|
|Sun 08th May 2022 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Philippians 1:12-18||Phil Rowlandson|
|Sun 08th May 2022 10:00||Barkham Morning Service||Philippians 1:12:-18||Julian Bidgood|
|Sun 08th May 2022 10:00||Arborfield Morning Service||Philippians 1:12-18||Andy Kearns|
|Sun 01st May 2022 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Philippians 1:1-11||Piers Bickersteth|
|Sun 01st May 2022 10:00||Arborfield Morning Service||Philippians 1:1-11||Andy Kearns|
|Sun 01st May 2022 10:00||Barkham Morning Service||Philippians 1:1-11||Philippians||David Horrocks|
All you need is a podcast app:
- Android users can download various podcasts apps - "Podcast Addict" is free from the Play Store and sufficient for light use.
- Click on the podcast link below on your device, and you'll be asked if you want to subscribe to the podcast.
- Or you can enter add the podcast manually using the address above.
Apple Devices (iOS 8 onwards)
- Apple devices have a standard podcast app, "Podcasts"
- In some versions, you can click the feed link, http://www.abch.org.uk/rss and it will set up the podcast for you. If that doesn't
- Open the Podcasts app, hit + or "Add" to Add Podcast
- Enter the url when it's requested: http://www.abch.org.uk/rss
That's it. For both types of device, you can set parameters such as how many downloads to keep, and when to delete them.