(Scroll down to the bottom to search the whole media library by preacher, passage, etc)
Select the first column to get to the recordings.
|Sun 10th Jul 2022 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Philippians 3:12-4:1||Joël Carle|
|Sun 02nd Jan 2022 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Mark 12:28-34||Joël Carle, [unset], [unset]|
|Sun 02nd Jan 2022 10:00||Arborfield Morning Service||Mark 12:28-34||Joël Carle|
|Sun 28th Mar 2021 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||John 19:17-27||Joël Carle|
|Sun 27th Dec 2020 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||John 1:1-18||Joël Carle|
|Sun 01st Nov 2020 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Matthew 17:22-27||Joël Carle|
|Sun 01st Nov 2020 10:00||Arborfield Morning Service||Matthew 17:24-27||Joël Carle|
|Sun 21st Jun 2020 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Joël Carle|
|Sun 23rd Feb 2020 16:00||Church at the Green Sunday 4pm||Isaiah 61:1-11||Waiting for the fulfilment of God's purposes||Joël Carle|
All you need is a podcast app:
- Android users can download various podcasts apps - "Podcast Addict" is free from the Play Store and sufficient for light use.
- Click on the podcast link below on your device, and you'll be asked if you want to subscribe to the podcast.
- Or you can enter add the podcast manually using the address above.
Apple Devices (iOS 8 onwards)
- Apple devices have a standard podcast app, "Podcasts"
- In some versions, you can click the feed link, http://www.abch.org.uk/rss and it will set up the podcast for you. If that doesn't
- Open the Podcasts app, hit + or "Add" to Add Podcast
- Enter the url when it's requested: http://www.abch.org.uk/rss
That's it. For both types of device, you can set parameters such as how many downloads to keep, and when to delete them.